Thursday, January 31, 2008

Check out my new column

Hi faithful readers of my blog. Just letting you all know that I am now writing a monthly column for an online Churches of Christ magazine called 'The Australian Christian'.

I have the honor of taking over an old column and renaming it. The old column is 'Christ and Today'. The new name is 'The foolish way'. The inference here in the re-invention of a column title is to say that the call to follow Jesus is foolishness. A careful read of the Gospels will certianly reveal as such and invite you on an exciting adventure. Such will be the nature of my monthly articles...I hope. So I won't say too much now, you're just going to have to check it out and have a read.

The first on my articles has just been published today and I have the article also posted on this blog so you get this one for free! It's titled the otherness of God.

So click on the link above, the AC online is a great read. Check the side bar for 'The foolish way' to find me. You can't read the whole thing unless you're a member so sign up and support our online mag.

Let me know what you think. Cheers Mark

No comments: