Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life is crazy

Hi all,

Did you miss me? Well I certainly missed blogging. Life just got crazy and I neglected my blog. Well I'm back! I've got so many blog posts just waiting to burst out of me so I'll attempt to throw some out now and wait for some responses to interact with.

Some of the extra curricula things that have kept me really busy lately have been the UNOH conference which was held last month. That rocked and I have a few reflections about that I wouldn't mind getting down. The other is the campaign I've been driving to get residency for my two friends Etienne & Adolphe (from the band Vox Congo). i have some updates on that I will blog as well.

But first I have some more pressing reflections bursting to come out so here goes...

Hope you enjoy my blogging and I look forward to your feedback. Oh and I just realized this is my 100th blog since I started blogging, woohoo is there some kind of prize for that like when an AFL player plays 100 games?

Mark

No comments: