Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 weeks in USA

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been absent from my blog lately, I'm on a leadership/ministry conference in USA for 3 weeks, and I'm 3 days in. I may post the odd reflection from time to time depending on where I hit a wireless connection or internet cafe.

I'm in LA at the moment. The locations on the leadership tour are Las Vegas, Flaggstaff, Phoenix in the next 10 days then I'm out on my own for a week visiting Seattle and Hawaii before heading home.

As I I'll try and keep in touch. Please post your comments while I'm away, I'm less homesick that way. I have many reflections stirring from my experiences of churches over here, and leadership styles and challenges. Hopefully I'll spit some out on the blog soon.

Stay tuned

Shalom
Mark

1 comment:

Christop said...

Hey, hope you have a good trip!